Friday 12 May 2017

Evaluation Question Six

Blogger - To begin researching i decided to set up a blogger account. All the course work i have done has been published onto my blogger. How ever a majority of it was written on Excel, Photoshop, Word and power point.

Survey Monkey - When conducting my primary research i had decided to use the online questionnaire website 'survey monkey. This allowed me to get my primary research questionnaire out to my target audience. This benefited me as it allowed me to quickly create and gain information from a questionnaire. Also it was free and if i had to decided to not do conduct my questionnaire virtually it would of cost money for factors such as transport and printing

Photoshop - When creating my production i decided to use Photoshop. Although prior to creating my magazine i had no experience with using Photoshop, i feel like i quickly gained a understand and the ability to use Photoshop throughout my production.  I used Photoshop as my school had already bought the app for student use which saved me money and also that it allows to me to quickly develop my magazine in a way which i can understand.

Excel - After i had conducted my primary research i had to find a way to post my results. Through creating graphs using Excel i found it easy to do so. As I am already proficient in using Excel I felt like it would make most sense and would be most time efficient to use. I made five accurate graphs through Excel.

No comments:

Post a Comment